Monday, June 4, 2007

PhotoManipulation!!!

Since this is my temporary website while i build my new website, i thought since i'm posting all my work i might as well post my bg's i did using photo manipulation. These BG's were done with photo for the Barbie Diaries animation which i can say was a challenge for me in the begining but i caught on after a week. It was a direct to DVD project and the backgrounds we created were more used as matte paintings rather than actual backgrounds, i also did some textures but those are boring so i wont post them lol. Basically you can already tell that these are composed of many other pics so i feel that all i have to say to describe the process is cut out elements from whole pics, altered the color, added shadows(multiply) and highlights(screen), saturation/desaturation, sized into perspective. simple. enjoy


No comments: