Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hazel's Hips


Sup FINALLY!!!! My first posting for 2008!!! About time lol, Its been a long 3 months personal work wise. Since December till a week ago I was suffering from a serious artist block. I wasn't happy with any sketches or anything, and I was really motivated to fully work on anything or finish the sketches.
Sorry no new sketches or illustrations this time, but i have a few in the woodworks as we speak. This was the first animation I storyboarded. I was an Intern at Imajimation studios . Actually this was the last project I did before my internship ended and my graduation. I remember I was working my ass off on it till the very last day of it. I worked on this with my storyboard supervisor Kawbina Yankah. I forgot who did the initial background designs and character designs but those designs were pretty dope. I won best comedy short at dragon-con back in 2005 I think. Enjoy.

No comments: